GOVT. ITI SUJANGARH (CHURU)
Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Sujangarh has been established with an objective of ensuring asteady flow of skilled boys and girls by equipping them with required discipline, education and skillfor suitable industrial employment as well as self-employments. Also enable them to identify and enhance their multifaceted talents with an eye to equip themselves to face future challenges of global competitions. It has been set-up under craftsman training scheme officiated to National Council For Vocational Training (NCVT) Govt. of India under the ministry of labour, New Delhi.ITI Sujangarh (churu) was inaugurated by Honorable Shree Rameshwar Lal Ji Bhati MLA ofsujangarh, on 25th September 1998, Honorary Honorable Shree Rupchand Ji Nahata was conferred inthe presidency of former municipal presidents of Sujangarh.The campus is spread over an area of 8 bighas out of which the constructed area is 2098 sq. meterswith basic amenities. The span area with wild greenery provides a wonderful sight to whoever visitsthe institute. The vastness of the campus indicated the possibilities of running other courses apart from existing vocational trades it is situated at Mandeta and at a distance of 1500 meters from Sujangarh Railway Station and Bus Stand.The location is well equipped with adequate infrastructure and is conductive of providing a better ambience to the projects. The site is well connected with public transport facilities. It isone of the best prestigious Institute in zone for its own identity of discipline, top results anddevotion of training of all faculties.